[mythtv-users] Delay start time on just one channel?

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Thu Feb 7 22:34:50 UTC 2008

* On Thu Feb 07, 2008 at 01:25:42PM -0800, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> mysql> update record set endtime = (endtime + 02) where chanid = 1037
> AND ( endtime LIKE '%30:00' or endtime LIKE '%00:00'  );

> Again, don't blame me if your database blows up and your house catches
> on fire destroying the whole neighborhood. Use at your own risk and
> all that. ;)

How about if it doesn't work? :)  The endtime in the record table is
not used to know when to stop recording, it's the program.endtime value
that is used.

For scheduling, the record starttime is used to match up to the program
table for "record at this time" rules, but the end time (and hence
program length) are not checked against the program table.

--
Chris