[mythtv-users] Question about ATI HDTV Wonder

Ty Unes riverty at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 7 18:55:19 UTC 2008

John,

I'm using the very same antenna that came with the HDTV Wonder card! I
just mounted it on a decent "stand" off of my roof and kinda homebrew
weatherproofed it for outdoor use. Been working good for me for over a
year now. I live in the greater Kansas City Metro area and have the
antenna pointed towards the "antenna farms" that the local broadcasters
have. Every once in a while I loose signal from one of our broadcasters
but it's not enough to really be an issue.

For a decent picture of the antenna try:

http://www.nextgenelectronics.com/atihdtvwonder.php