[mythtv-users] mythweb and lighttpd: How to fix the "Database Setup Error"

Tino Keitel tino.keitel at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 11:09:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I tried to use lighttpd with mythweb from current trunk. I took the
provided config file, but I had no success.

I got either the "database setup error", or just a 404 after I adjusted
the $HTTP["host"] line to match my hostname.

After commenting out the url.rewrite-once part, the start page works,
but all other pages still throw a 404 error.

How can I get mythweb to really work with lighttpd?

Regards,
Tino