[mythtv-users] Shows not recording - how can I delete DB entries manually?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Feb 5 18:56:02 UTC 2008

On 02/05/2008 01:48 PM, georgemason wrote:
> Aha, got you! Thanks. It was preinstalled from a MythBuntu DVD so I assume
> it's using 0.20 - here's the output from mythbackend --version:
>
> Library API version     : 0.20.20070821-1
> Source code version     : 14283
> SVN Branch              : branches/release-0-20-fixes
>
> That answers that one then!

OK.  That confirms that it's /not/ what I thought.  (Though it seems
that what I thought it might be has not been handled.  I'll have to
patch that before 0.21.)

So, when you delete the file, does it pop up a dialog saying, "ERROR:
Recorded file does not exist. Are you sure you want to delete:
<title>"?  If so, then after you say, "Yes, delete it," it comes back,
right?

Thanks.

Mike