[mythtv-users] XM Radio, anyone?

David Frascone frasconebulk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:41:25 UTC 2008

On Feb 3, 2008 2:33 PM, Mitch Gore <mitchell.gore at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 3, 2008 1:19 PM, David Frascone <frasconebulk at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I am for sure interested.  About 6 months ago i went through the wiki
> guide and got some stations working but could never get Squiz (48) which is
> my fav and without that didnt like it so much.  Also, it would be sweet if
> we could display the song title and artist on the GUI.  Using MythUI, just
> like the clock or MythMusic Mini player.  I relize this would be much more
> complex but would be cool just to see some more developement done.

I *think* I used some sort of myth OSD for my callerid hack, so I should be
able to use that instead of the silly popup -- I'll check into it, and post
again when I get close to something releasable.  I'll be out of town this
week, so that will be a good time for me to do some code cleanup, then I can
test next week, and mail again!

-Dave