[mythtv-users] Tv out problems vsync issues.

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 16:27:54 UTC 2008

I inherited an old ibm t20 laptop and am using it for a compact
mythfront end to show sd programs.   It has an s3 chipset.  I am
running fc8 and can get tvout to work when i use "s3wsitch", but when
i exit mplayer the screen gets scrembled.  If I issue the  s3switch
command  and change it from tv to lcd then back again the screen is
clear.  Is there a way to create a script to do it automatically when
mplayer exits, or is there a way to control it in xorg.conf.  I found
a couple of posts dated 2003, but no solution.

Any help is appriciated.

Thanks.

-Gregg