[mythtv-users] Problems with Mux C (UK DVB-T)

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:08:06 UTC 2008

On 01/02/2008, Bruce Richardson <itsbruce at workshy.org> wrote:
> Program reception with Mux C channels seems to be much more vulnerable
>  to local interference than any others.

Actually, I've noticed a lot of reception issues recently with Crystal
palace, not sure if it's the weather. Mux B is bad, might be others as
well, but it's Mux B which carries CBeebies and that's pretty much all
Myth shows during the day :-)

I'm just hoping once winter passes the reception will improve again. I
am quite far from Crystal Palace so reception has never been great...

So, no solution but I feel your pain :-)

Cheers,
Neil

--
Neil Milne