[mythtv-users] difficulties using svideo input on pvr-350

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 16:12:02 UTC 2008

Hi list,

I recently switched my input from the tuner (from and STB) to the
svideo input (using an svideo to composite adapter).  I changed the
setting in mythtv-setup to ensure that my capture card is using the
svideo 1 input, rather than the tuner, and at first, everything seems
to go fine.

However, after a while, it seems that it reverts to the tuner, and all
i capture is static.  I can manually enter "v4l2-ctl -i 1" at the
command line, and this fixes things, but it does not seem to last.  Is
there some other setting I need to add?  How can I make this setting
stick?

Thanks