[mythtv-users] Move to LiveTv group instead of deleting

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:39:41 UTC 2008

On 02/11/2007, Michael Rice <mikerice1969 at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Some possible improvements:
> 1) Expire shows Deleted group in FIFO order
> 2) An option to force expiration of Deleted items after X days

See: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/4559
Some wider testing of this patch from others and updating the ticket
as to whether it is ok or needs improvement would be great. Hopefully
this ticket will make 0.21, either way feedback is appreciated.

> 3) A summary of how much storage in the Deleted group along with a
> listing of the autoexpire list without the Deleted so we can easily
> gauge the likelihood on a non-Deleted show expiring.

See: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/15698
Not quiet what you asked but makes it easy to distinguish between
recordings from different recgroups as it adds the recgroup to each
recording.

Cheers.