[mythtv-users] RFC: Ticket 3441 - Correct display of LiveTV/recordings disk usage in MythTV/MythWeb

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 09:24:15 UTC 2008

Dear all,

If any of you are running latest 0.21-fixes or trunk with slave
backend(s), could you please take a moment to check the following
ticket about the display of disk usage to see whether the issue still
exists:

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3441

When I created the ticket 20 months ago I was running a slave backend
and observed the described behaviour in MythWeb. xris noted that the
data was obained directly from mythbackend, and the ticket was
reassigned. The ticket has had no other developer comments in this
time, and is now up for deletion due to the amount of time passed.

As I no longer run a slave backend, I am hoping someone else can
confirm the issue's current status, as we don't want this issue closed
if it is still present.

Thanks to anyone that can take a look,
Nick

--