[mythtv-users] HDTV USB Tuner

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Dec 29 19:14:27 UTC 2008

On Monday 29 December 2008 11:59:47 Jason Gauthier wrote:
> Are there any known supported with MythTV/Linux in general?
>
> It's my only option at this point, but interested in getting one.

If by saying it's your only option, do you mean you don't have any PCI clots
open?

The HDHR doesn't need a slot, so it might be an option.

Myth supports the Plextor PX-TV-402U, which is a USB device, and I believe at
least 1 Hauppauge USB device is supported. Check the WiKi for more
information.

--
beww
beww at beww.org