[mythtv-users] Samsung Combo-210 ATSC Card...anyone have one working?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Dec 29 18:36:04 UTC 2008

On Monday 29 December 2008 11:10:28 Steve Peters - Priority Electronics wrote:
> Hello, does anyone have this card working with their mythbox? I'm thinking
> of getting one but want to see how well it works first. Pretty cheap at
> 17.99 for an ATSC card.
>
> Link: http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=COMBO-210-BULK&cat=VID

Even cheaper for one that, according to the blurb, is capable of encoding
MPEG2 and MPEG4.

I have no idea if it works with Myth, but you might investigate the chipset
mentioned (ViXS Xcode 2105). I didn't find anything on the Myth site that
mentioned that chipset, so I'd guess it won't work, but I'd love to be proved
wrong.

--
beww
beww at beww.org