[mythtv-users] Upgrading to Fedora 10 "insufficient disk space"

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 02:45:03 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 6:09 PM, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25/12/2008, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Checking /var/cache/yum (it may be holding a lot of RPMs and repo data
> which will not be needed in the upgrade), /tmp/, /usr/src for old
> source, and /boot for old kernel images should help to reclaim some
> disk space.

Thanks, this is actually what I did (and was going to post to the list
in case others have issues).  I killed all my logs (not that much
space after initially killing the big ones); did a smart clean (which
I believe cleans out all the old rpms); and removed all the old kernel
stuff.  That was enough to free up about 1.5 gigs.