[mythtv-users] MythArchive issues ... No more queue slots??

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sat Dec 27 00:24:45 UTC 2008

On Dec 26, 2008, at 1:44 PM, A JM wrote:

> So, I went back to a previous version of SVN 15873 which is where I
> started and it worked fine... so... I'm an a loss??

You can diff the relevant files between the version that works and
does work then check the tickets to see which changeset made those
changes and read why the changes were made. Then you can post a bug
report citing the changeset that broke it (preferably with a patch
that fixes it). That would help when you want to upgrade in the future
and help others who might run into the same problem.

-Brad