[mythtv-users] MythArchive issues ... No more queue slots??

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Dec 25 23:22:56 UTC 2008

On Dec 25, 2008, at 3:13 PM, A JM wrote:

> Sorry about that Brad, the filetype is an MPEGTS and I'm choosing
> not to Re-Encode the file since in the past that worked perfectly...

MPEGTS could mean a lot of things depending on what the broadcaster
felt like putting in that mpeg transport stream. I'm guessing this
particular file contains streams that are in some way different than
the ones that worked in the past. Enable the option to re-encode and
see how it works.

> " If it used to work, try figuring out what has changed from when it
> worked to when it stopped working. Did you change any settings?"
>
> The difference is SVN versions from I believe 15873 to 18700.
>
> One strange thing I'm noticing is that even if I delete the
> recording temporary files the archive program still remembers the
> file I was going to archive? That also has changed since the last
> time I used it.

I'm not sure, but since you're running svn, then you're obviously
following along with the -dev and -commit lists so you know all the
things that have changed between 15873 and 18700.

-Brad