[mythtv-users] Dynamic Clocking and stuttering

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 06:57:59 UTC 2008

How do you change the switch points?  I want it to go to 2.8 GHz when there
is basically anything above idle, say 10%?    It can then switch back to
1GHz when it goes idle.  Basically I just want to have a low power mode when
we are not using the thing, but not have it go to full sleep mode.  Fast to
increase clock, slow to decrease it would be ideal.

Allen