[mythtv-users] hdhomerun failure?

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Tue Dec 23 13:42:38 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 18:23 -0500, David Brieck Jr. wrote:
> http://www.silicondust.com/hdhomerun/power/
>
> I did the replacement and it worked for a day or two then in stopped
> working again. I ended up getting a new one sent out and have had no
> more problems.

Interesting. I checked this page, and that's not the adapter that I
have. Mine doesn't have any lights on it at all, and the symptoms I am
having don't really match the description there. I'm getting the
channels, the quality is just bad.  I also entered the ID of my unit
into the web page, and it comes back and says a replacement is not
needed or has already been shipped. So I don't think this is my problem,
unfortunately.

--Greg