[mythtv-users] Sky Set Top Box control only at set times ?

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Tue Dec 23 12:26:11 UTC 2008

Around about 18/12/08 10:25, Damian O'Sullivan typed ...
> PS. I use a PVR150 and after over a year of trying I cannot get live TV to
> compare quality wise with direct viewing from the sky box itself.

   I get really nice quality out of my Sky box, but I'm using a PVR-350 with
an RGB->S-Video converter (which was ~£80!).

   What does the 150 input?  I'm starting to sniff around replacements for
the 350 for when it cops it (I'm not using it's analogue tuner).

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature