[mythtv-users] Glass Wide + Mytharchive

Paul Harrison mythtv at sky.com
Mon Dec 22 22:33:42 UTC 2008

Andrew Barbaccia wrote:
> Hey guys/gals,
>
> I've seen a few postings on this topic before but never any resolution
> so I'm going to bring it up again.
>
> The theme glass-wide is excellent IMHO. When using it with mytharchive
> there is an "Add Recordings" button that is missing.
>
> Has anybody found a workaround or patch for this?
>
> Thanks,
> -a
You've got several options.

You could try asking the author of the theme to update it. I think
that's one of Justin's themes so don't be surprised if the answer you
get isn't what you want :-)

You could try editing the theme file yourself. Just look at the theme
files supplied with MythArchive  and with Glass Wide and add the missing
button definitions - it really isn't brain surgery.

You could just remove the theme file from Glass Wide and MythArchive
will use the default file.

The second option is the preferred one and if you share the changes for
others to use then all the better.

Paul H.