[mythtv-users] [Off Topic] Roku Digital Video Player Now Streaming HD Content From Netflix

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:50:22 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 2:41 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht at gmail.com> wrote:

> snip
>
> http://www.roku.com/press_news/RokuHD20081222.pdf

Or you could get it for "free" on an Xbox 360, or stream it to Myth via
PlayOn on a Windows box, although admittedly I haven't tried streaming the
HD feed to Myth yet, I tend to use the 360 since the interface is nicer.

Since we're already off topic I'll take it a step further - I've had pretty
good success running WoW in WINE on my MythBuntu system, I suppose I could
try to install PlayOn and see how well it works.