[mythtv-users] broken transcodes?

Matt Hakim thepigs at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 06:55:19 UTC 2008

Hi, I recently upgraded mythtv to 0.21 p18314 via gentoo portage.
Previously mythtv had been working resonably well (I think). I have
transcoding set to take place five days after a show is recorded.
Commerical flagging occurs after a show has finished. Lately I've
noticed that the transcodes don't play smoothly from the start, or
start jerking part way through. There's something wrong with the file
as if I do a reboot the jerking starts happening at the same point in
the file.
Anyone seen this?