[mythtv-users] Trunk or built

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Dec 19 20:30:26 UTC 2008

On Dec 19, 2008, at 12:13 PM, Paulin wrote:

> Robert and the Myth Community
>
> I understand your response (and I don't fell like your jumping down
> my throat) and I can understand your frustration.

I think the frustration comes from asking a question whose answer is
posted on the page you had to read before signing up for the mailing
list. Not only that, but simply going to the wiki and reading the
front page would have answered your question.

The wiki is a great source of information. The gossamer archives are
sometimes even better because they contain conversations leading up to
answers. A quick search would save yourself and others a lot of time.

-Brad