[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings page exhibiting strange behavior

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Dec 18 03:18:41 UTC 2008

On Dec 17, 2008, at 7:11 PM, Ian Forde wrote:

> No-one else is seeing this?  I'd like some confirmation that someone
> else is seeing this before I open a ticket...

Maybe you're just not being patient enough. I don't mean with waiting
for a response. I mean that you have to wait for a reschedule to
happen and it will then update. tail your backend logs while you do
this and you will see it's working (at least - it's working for me)
but just taking a longer time than it used to (I haven't checked to
see if the resched or the screen refresh is taking longer).

-Brad