[mythtv-users] MythSqueezeBox Updated to Use PortAudio Version 19

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Wed Dec 17 21:22:32 UTC 2008

George Galt wrote:
> As usual, I welcome all comments, criticisms and -- especially -- help
> on making this a better plugin.
>
> Thanks.
>
> George

First George, I thank you for your work on this and Logitech probably
does a little bit (since I got this setup, I have bought a Duet).

Second, have you thought of trying to work with Axel or RPMFusion
(though I suggest Axel given his MythTV RPMs) to get this into a repo?
That would make dep solving a lot easier and it would probably make it
available for a lot of different distributions.

I personally haven't worked with Axel, but have read lots of his posts
about things and he seems more than helpful in getting things lined out
as needed.

Brent