[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings page exhibiting strange behavior

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Wed Dec 17 06:07:38 UTC 2008

(Well, since I (re)took the plunge on trunk a few weeks ago, I can
honestly say that the devs *weren't* kidding when they advised STRONGLY
against it.  Things are in flux...) Here's the latest...

In the Upcoming Recordings screen, one can select a recording and
perform a "don't record" on it (I do that with movies from tvwish that
show up to record on channels that have commercials...).  One can stack
requests, in other words - you don't have to wait for one to finish
before suppressing another recording.  Since I upgraded to trunk
tonight, that is no longer the case.  I have to wait for one to finish
(watching the backend logs) before I do another.  In addition, I have to
exit the screen and go back into Upcoming Recordings to see the changes.
I was wondering if anyone else was seeing this...

Previously I was running:

MythTV Version   : 19310M
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Library API      : 0.22.20081212-1
Network Protocol : 42
QT Version       : 4.4.3
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg

Now I'm running:

MythTV Version   : 19387M
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Library API      : 0.22.20081212-1
Network Protocol : 42
QT Version       : 4.4.3
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb using_firewire
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg

	-I