[mythtv-users] Frontend lost all its menus;(

Ben Edwards list4me2 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:11:54 UTC 2008

I have recently had to rebuild my main box due to motherboard/power
suply/video card failure.  All the backend stuff seems to be working
(I have a couple of front end boxes) but the frontend on the main box
is not working.  When I start up it resizes the background and
displays the correct background but I don't get any of the menus, just
the background wallpaper.

I am running on Ubuntu ibex and have tried removing the frontend in
apt with --purge and reinstalling it but no luck.

Any Ideas,
Ben