[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Compilation Question

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 19:22:02 UTC 2008

I'm starting to play around with building the trunk version of MythTV in
anticipation of getting an HD-PVR and a VPDAU capable card for Christmas.
I'm not putting anything into production yet but I just want to make sure I
have all the dependencies so I'm ready.

When I do a configure for MythTV, it says:

HR-PVR support            yes

Is this support for the HD-PVR?  (or, is there some other device with a very
similar name).  If so, is this sufficient or are there additional patches or
steps required?  If not, then what do I need?  I checked the MythTV wiki and
it talks about drivers for the HD-PVR but I'm assuming that is separate
(outside the scope of MythTV itself).

Thanks for any help.

--
Mike