[mythtv-users] Mythweb

Terry Hull tah at nrg-inc.com
Fri Dec 12 16:08:00 UTC 2008

I have been working on getting my Myth setup working to my satisfaction and in the process I have caused a problem with MythWeb.   It now says that everything that is not scheduled to record has a Myth Status of "Never Record."  I then have to get the Never Record cleared before I can schedule that recording.  The strange thing is I end up with a Myth status of "This showing will be recorded" with a button marked "Never Record."  Any ideas how to get back to not having to clear the "Never Record" entry before scheduling a new recording in MythWeb?  TIA.