[mythtv-users] Myth won't play DVDs, video is shaky

Andrew mythtv at villeneuves.com
Fri Dec 12 00:15:57 UTC 2008

You mean MythArchive Settings, where it says Location of DVD?

It was set to /dev/dvd

I changed it to /dev/sdb

The problem still occurs…

Here are my Player Settings (in Video Settings):

Default Video Player: mplayer –fs zoom quiet –vo xv %s

DVD Player Command: Internal

VCD Player Command: mplayer vcd:// -cdrom-device %d –fs –zoom –vo xv

Andrew