[mythtv-users] kernel-suspend2 for EL5 on atrpms?

Brad Benson bbenso1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:09:15 UTC 2008

I'm trying to get suspend-to-ram working on my newly-installed CentOS 5.2
backend and I keep running across references to this repo:

http://atrpms.net/dist/el5/kernel-suspend2/

However, I can't find it.  I get 404 errors from that URL.  I've found a
similar one:

http://www.atrpms.net/dist/el5/kernel-tuxonice/

But that one currently seems to be empty.  Anyone have any idea where I can
find a kernel RPM that will support suspend-to-ram for CentOS 5?  Preferably
a PAE kernel as this box has 4GB of ram, but at this point I'll take any
kernel so I can at least test and make sure I can get STR to work at all.

Thanks,
Brad Benson