[mythtv-users] Mythweb asx streaming

Justin Johnson justin.johnson3 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 01:10:06 UTC 2008

I've recently changed the port that I use to access mythweb through,
from the default of 80 to 7654. I can access everything perfectly, but
when I try and use the asx streaming, the asx file downloads fine, but
contains a pointer that specifies port 80. I've tried setting the 'Force
streaming port' but that has no effect. I've also checked and un-checked
the 'Force HTTP for streaming' box but this also had no effect. I've
seen a few posts about this but nobody seemed to have a solution. Is
there a configuration file somewhere? Or is the asx file generation
hard-coded?

--
--Justin Johnson