[mythtv-users] Mythtv trunk r18989 No Signal No Import Channels.conf

Michael J. Curtis michael.curtis at glcweb.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 22:56:31 UTC 2008

Ah!

Maybe I have jumped a tad too far?

My main reason for going with trunk is that it was specified in patch level

http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5882

For DVB-S2 support, or have I got that wrong?

My aim is to have MythTV support the Compro DVB-T cards as well as a TT S2-3200 DVB-S card using the new S2API

Is there a better way than to use trunk?

I shall be guided by those more knowledgeable

Oh! and the backend is a single core AMD 64bit +3000 with OS Ubuntu 8.10

Regards

Mike Curtis