[mythtv-users] To survive the switch to digital...

Nick Ellson grimm at nickellson.com
Wed Dec 10 15:16:44 UTC 2008

So to close out my thread I did go out and buy a HDHomeRun, and shortly
there after I bought an antenna for it. ;) The MythTV Wiki was clear
enough to have me up and running with local channels. It does appear that
my current Myth Frontends are not powerfull enough to diplay my HD
content. Figures.. so surviving the switch to diital has taken on a new
challenge for another thread.

But I feel I have a better toolset to workwith now and Comcast has lost a
bit of their hold on me.

Nick

--
Nick Ellson