[mythtv-users] VDPAU broken in latest trunk? (revision 19298)

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 22:45:19 UTC 2008

On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 02:43:24 am Michael T. Dean wrote:
> If you want to use this unsupported feature in the unstable development

Oh my gosh! Its Beta! I had no idea!

> branch of Myth that relies on beta drivers, you should really keep up
> with the -dev and -commits lists and the NVIDIA forums.

I am subscribed to them and have been for some time, plus I double check
issues  before posting.

> Roll back to 180.08 and I'll bet you'll find Myth isn't so much to blame.

And if you had been paying attention here you'd have noticed that I and others
have been trialling trunk since the 06 beta, additionally it was working for
the last build I did with the 11 beta.

And if you actually read my email before rushing to post in a flurry of inflated
indignation you'd have noticed I wasn't blaming anything, just querying to see
if others have the same issue because its like, you know, *TRUNK* - not even a
beta and one expects stuff to be broken. I just wanted to check with it could
be an issue with my process rather than the current state of trunk. And
whether I should post a report to the myth dev list like a tester should.

Drop the smarmy smart alec attitude, its what gives Linux users a reputation
for being jerks.

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album