[mythtv-users] HD-PVR. Recording profile still shows PVR-250/500?

Mark markhsa at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 8 16:58:04 UTC 2008

I want to crank up my bitrate controls in trunk on the recording
profiles section.
I am using the HD-PVR, but still just see the PVR-250/500 listed there
and no mention of the HD-PVR.
I know it was this on the first builds of trunk that included support
for the HD-PVR ( I have been using it since then ).
Should I be correcting that or is that just not updated yet in trunk?

What are others seeing in recording profiles for the HD-PVR?