[mythtv-users] Quiet fans redux - ping Pete

Darrin mtv at aperature.org
Fri Dec 5 21:17:09 UTC 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 9:00 AM, Yan Seiner wrote:

> Back in October we had a discussion about quiet fans.  Pete, a list
> member, was going to breadboard a PWM controller for fans.
>
> So, ping Pete!  Any progress?  :-)
>
> --Yan

I've also been playing with this idea.  I have all of the code written
and prototype circuit boards are on the way.  I actually had one
pc-board run done and discovered that the footprint for the
microcontroller was wrong when I went to assemble it.  Thankfully, it
was a prototype run and not very expensive.  Pictures, open-source
code, and board layouts are to be posted soon.

--Darrin