[mythtv-users] Vote for MythTV on Lifehacker...

Michael Tiller michael.tiller at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 18:04:54 UTC 2008

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:

> On Friday 05 December 2008 10:29:21 Michael Tiller wrote:
> > If people want to support MythTV they can head here to vote (via
> comments):
> >
> > http://lifehacker.com/5102034/best-media-center-applications
>
> Nice that you can comment without registering, if I have to register on one
> more site I'll scream.

Well, it isn't so nice that even though I'm a member (and have been for a
while) they have since revoked my ability comment (inexplicably) and now I
have to do it anonymously (which leads to them setting up a dummy account
for you).  Now that is messed up.

Now, if they would just support OpenID I could completely get rid of my
Lifehacker account!

--
Mike