[mythtv-users] Vote for MythTV on Lifehacker...

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Dec 5 18:01:46 UTC 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 9:56 AM, Bobby Gill wrote:

> Damn, I'd never even heard of XBMC, I must say the interface looks
> fantastic.

Yes, it's very pretty. I played with it for about 6 hours one day and
couldn't get it to do very much. I got interface sounds, but no audio
from any media. Then I had a hard time getting it to recognize my
MythTV recordings, so I went over to use just music and found the
interface cumbersome in doing anything other than playing an entire
album in order. Eventually, it crashed and took my audio system with
it which resulted in a reinstall of the OS since I couldn't figure out
how to get it back. However, it's very pretty. :)

-Brad