[mythtv-users] Geforce 8200 already advisable, working out-of-the-box?

David Knight dlknight at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Dec 4 11:25:41 UTC 2008

> I just built a BE/FE with the M3N78 Pro, and have audio/video over HDMI
> (alsa 1.0.18a) working perfectly.   It has the 8300 chipset on it, and
> full
> 7.1 audio (which I broke apart for my Jinzora setup).
>
> -Mark

Hi Mark,

   I have the same M3N78 Pro M/B and have audio currently over SPDIF and
analog, I can get audio over HDMI by making it the default audio device
but wanted audio over all three outputs.

   Do you have audio playing out of all three outputs at the same time ?
and if so did you have to change the alsa configuration ?

Cheers

Dave K.