[mythtv-users] mythweb/remote

jansenj jansenj+myth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 20:19:51 UTC 2008

Maybe someone can shed some light on this portion of the php since I'm
not a php guy.

            var r = new Ajax.Request('<?php echo root ?>remote/',

       {
                                        parameters:
'ping='+encodeURIComponent(host),
                                      asynchronous: false
                                     });
        // Handle the response
            if (r.transport.responseText == '0') {
                alert("<?php echo t('$1 is not responding.', '"+host+"') ?>");
                return;
            }

I am hitting the "is not responding" for my frontend-only, but my
frontend/backend works just fine.