[mythtv-users] Can the Windows MythTV project use PureVideo?

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Tue Dec 2 16:38:25 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 10:25:55AM -0600, Kevin Kuphal wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:41 AM, jedi <jedi at mishnet.org> wrote:

> > be
> >
> >     You mean that stuff that people on this list are already testing
> > out at this very moment?
>

> What part of *Windows* doesn't anyone understand

     I would imagine that most of the guys on this group don't understand
anything about Windows.

     Ignoring the h264 acceleration that came out of Nvidia nearly full
formed so that you can run some very rudimentary (probably rather
neglected) Windows port probably boggles the collective conciousness here.