[mythtv-users] To survive the switch to digital...

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:42:33 UTC 2008

Hi Nick,
   If your Comcast loop is like my Comcast loop then what you can
record on Feb. 16th before the change will be the same on Feb. 17th
after the change.

   The longer term issue for me is that Comcast is likely going to
reduce the number of channels they provide using analog which will
mean over time I can record less and less. How long will it take until
what's available on the analog side is no longer acceptable? I have no
idea...

- Mark