[mythtv-users] Channel-change script

Glenn Sommer glemsom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 18:12:59 UTC 2008

In mythtv-setup the option for external script IS there if you select
a PVR350 card (for example). But if you select a "Network recorder
card" then you do not have that option.

Though, one *could* manually edit the MySQL database to insert a
script when using "Network recorder" as device... I just thought it
was possible from the GUI aswell... :)