[mythtv-users] Playback of HDTV, HDHomeRun

David Smiley dsmiley at mac.com
Sat Aug 23 16:38:54 UTC 2008

Thanks for the tip Roger!  It took my 1080i file and made it a 640x480
resolution even though I have a 720p set.  Can you point out what I
would modify in the script to make it not do scale down past my max
resolution?

As an aside, this is all a PITA... it'd be nice if mythtv had more
built in support for this sort of thing.

~ David