[mythtv-users] LightScribe with MythArchive

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Thu Aug 21 00:22:06 UTC 2008

Just a thought:

Has anyone tried using a LightScribe drive to label a DVD created with
MythArchive?

I've never been very impressed with the LS technology, but since I have
some LS-capable drives I wondered if that functionality could be
integrated into MythArchive, and before I spend any time on the matter I
thought I'd see if anyone else has been over that ground already.

Labeling after the fact would probably be easy, but having MythArchive
do it as part of the process would be cool.

beww