[mythtv-users] Can anyone play ATSC KQED recorded after 8/15?

Allen Edwards allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com
Tue Aug 19 15:17:53 UTC 2008

We now have 3 of 4 people who cannot watch KQED San Francisco.

9.2 -- OK.  This sub-channel is a rebroadcast of KTEH in San Jose so
may not have the problem.
9.3 --1 of 1 report cannot watch.  This is also KQED but is SD

I only record 9.1 and cannot watch it.  I can record it and it plays
fine with mplayer and on mythweb but not with myth.

I did a quick look and recorded about 1 min of 9.1, 9.2, 9.3 and
surprisingly could watch all 3 so either KQED fixed it, or it is more
complex than I thought.

A show I recorded from 12AM to 1AM this morning does not play, however.

Allen