[mythtv-users] Can anyone play ATSC KQED recorded after 8/15?

Brad Fuller bradallenfuller at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 05:57:01 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:51 PM, Allen Edwards
<allen.edwards at oldpaloalto.com> wrote:
> And you played it back with myth?  I can play back with mplayer but
> not myth.  Jason has exactly the same problem I do.  What version of
> myth and OS do you have?

yes, played back in mythfrontend

# mythfrontend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 18116
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_jack using_backend
using_dbox2 using_dvb using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv
using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_opengl_vsync
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live