[mythtv-users] How to properly adjust brightness and contrast

Nick Bright boberz at thewatch.org
Sun Aug 10 22:06:26 UTC 2008

Is there a howto or a document on a wiki somewhere regarding the best
way to properly adjust the brightness, contrast, color, and hue settings
on a tuner to get things looking their best?

I'm using Happague PVR-150 tuners, and at the default settings the
picture is very dark. I've figured how how to adjust the settings, I
just really don't know how to properly adjust them all in concert to get
the best picture possible.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

 - Nick