[mythtv-users] Why Free Software has poor usability ?

Graham Mitchell gmitch at woodlea.com
Sat Aug 9 03:01:57 UTC 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Nate Bargmann

> When, not if, MS no longer sells licenses for any version of Office but
> 2007 or later, then it becomes an issue for a business.

Then if that's an issue, you get (buy) yourself some SA from Microsoft. Then
you get downgrade rights pretty much back to the first versions if you
want/need. You also get upgrade rights for the time of your contract. We
purchased SA for 2003 a year before 2007 came out, and we have upgrade
rights to that version.