[mythtv-users] Dynamically switching audio output devices?

David Gee david at allpowerfuldave.com
Sun Aug 3 19:39:03 UTC 2008

Ben

Another option you might investigate is PulseAudio (
http://www.pulseaudio.org/) - it has the ability to do remote sound playback
and recording. It is well-established at this point and integrates well into
ALSA. It's installed by default in Fedora 8+, and may well be in other
distributions as well.

Regards
David